When we live some emotionally shocking event, it is very common to confuse a panic attack with a heart attack, so here we show you some differences.
According to studies published by Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Korea, panic attacks are related to anxiety; This disorder is often detected through symptoms that alter the central nervous system which are reflected in the body.
These are the main differences between a heart attack and a panic attack, one is because of anxiety and the other because of a heart condition.
- Sensation of extreme nervousness.
- It can last more than an hour.
- Numbness and tingling in extremities.
- Chest pain, head, arms and legs.
- Pain in chest and arms.
- Complication to breathe.
- It lasts approximately 10 minutes.
- Numbness of extremities.
- Pain in jaw (in some cases).
- Cold sweating.
Remember that the symptoms are very similar but it is not the same.